Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lightweight

If your friend had a problem, and you knew they needed help, you'd get help for them, right?
Even if they didn't want/need (or think they needed) help?
Even if it might cost you your friendship?

I can see it coming, and the problem is only going to get worse. I care about this person and I want them to be okay - so that justifies me seeking help? For both of us - obviously they need help with the problem, and I need help because I don't know how to deal with the problem on my own.

I am worried they will think I am trying to intervene in their life when they are capable of handling it themselves.

I guess right now I can talk to someone I know can guide me here and see what they think the next step is.

All I know is that I am not going down that really rocky road. It's already bad enough.

No comments: