Sunday, March 13, 2011

missed me missed me now you gotta kiss me

day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you



Last summer I got to accompany students to Columbus on a field trip. This was one of my first encounters with Promise Neighborhood.

day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member



my brodda. we've gotten a lot closer over the past few years.

day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of



ever since I can remember, having someone break into our house has been one of my biggest fears. I was never afraid of the dark... I was afraid of someone breaking into the dark.

day 29: A picture that can always make you smile



If you look closely, mr. b is sitting behind me. No matter how much time may pass, we can always pick right back up where we left off.
This was at Vacationland; we had played Apples to Apples and you know how your green cards at the end are supposed to describe how you are in bed? His first word - dysfunctional. so. freaking. funny.

day 30: A picture of someone you miss



l kel. even though she can be a pain in the ass :P ... things were so fun.

No comments: